1. How would you describe your musical style?
My music style is melodic and vibrant. It’s fresh to the world and animated.
2. What is the first album you owned?
the first album i owned was “500 Degreez”
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
Practicing my tones and getting pumped about the opportunity at hand.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
I would love for it to be a sprite.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
Beat box – SpotemGottem
Cant fuck with her nomore that la bitch do the most
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
I don’t just have one but I’d have to say that I love Lil Wayne’s music. He’s my favorite rapper for sure.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
The song was definitely a success and it’s a love song on youtube titled “OutsideNu – Scars”
8. What is the story behind your music?
The story behind my music is built up off of a heart break with the love of my life. I had never felt real love from someone before and I genuinely couldn’t digest it. Also, i had been getting death threats from men just hating on how im living which i couldn’t understand because they knew i come from nothing just like them. I just worked very hard and put everything into the fire knowing God is going to return even better on my behalf.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
I would choose the money but I know that the two come together sometimes. I want to provide for my family and me. That’s why I’m putting my heart on the line.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I’d go into the future to see how well i’ve done for myself, i don’t dwell on the past, your spirit isnt godly if you do. If I dwell on the past then I will be in the same place for the rest of my life. I’m more focused on the things I can achieve and change.